Vision Spinner Battery
Highest Quality 1:1 Clone you can buy possibly
Vision Spinner 2 Battery Specification and Instruction:
Turning on/off the battery pack
- Battery pack is turned on/off by pushing the switch 5 times in 2 moments
- If the battery pack is off, the switch flashes 3 times in blended color to point that battery is activated after pressing the switch five times in 2 moments
- As soon as the battery pack is on, the key flashes 3 times in blended color to point that battery is down after pushing the key 5 times in 2 moments
Main Top Features Of Vision Spinner 2 voltage that is variable:
- New upgraded and PCB control head that is stable
- Much more comfortable and spin that is ergonomic for adjusting the voltage
- Brand upgraded and new battery pack cell of 1650mAh, making the Spinner II much more effective.
- Longer expected life when it comes to brand new upgraded battery and PCB cellular
Vision Spinner II could show three colors through the key to point the battery use level
- As soon as the key is pushed and also the light turns whatвЂ™s the di White, you are indicated by it have 60%-100% battery pack staying.
- If the switch is pushed and also the light turns Blue, you are indicated by it have 30%-60% battery staying.
- If the switch is pressed while the light turns Orange, what this means is you have actually 0%-30% battery pack staying. It’s time for you to charge.
- As soon as the switch flashes fifteen times in blended color this implies that there surely is no charged energy left plus the pen will likely not work.
Set the voltage production
Spinner II is effective at outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v. The bottom scale indicates the positioning of voltage production degree
- Rotate the bottom spin to align the Red line because of the bottom scale to reach the voltage production degree as marked in quantity
- The Red line on bottom spin can remain at any place as along as the scale is placed in between 3.3v and 4.8v, to fine-tune your voltage output, inspite of the position that is four-locking 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v.
- Please be conscious that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and never push the red line on bottom spin go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counterclockwise because it will harm the battery pack if being pressed forcefully.